Fun in Key West Scuba Diving
What’s Cool About It?
- The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary is the only living coral barrier reef in the U.S.
- The Vandenberg wreck is the second largest artificial reef in the world.
- Warm, clear water with lots of wildlife
- Snorkelers and Riders welcome
- Double Wreck dives, Double Reef Dives, Night Dives
- Discover SCUBA Diving in ONE DAY
What to Bring?
- PADI certification for divers
- Bathing suit & towel, sunscreen (reef safe)
- Waterproof Camera
- Gratuities Customary
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
When Will You Join Us?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More